I used my hotspot now can not receive iMessages when on a call. Can anyone help me please?
Fuzz1

I used my hotspot now can not receive iMessages when on a call. Can anyone help me please?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I used my hotspot now can not receive iMessages when on a call. Can anyone help me please?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fuzz1, receiving those messages is very important when we rely on texting for much of our daily lives. Let's work together to ensure that this is up and running again.

If you go to the settings, cellular, is the cellular data on? With the LTE is this set to voice and data?

Do you receive any type of error message or are you able to send iMessages?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I used my hotspot now can not receive iMessages when on a call. Can anyone help me please?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Do you have advanced calling activated on your account and have Voice and Data selected under Enable LTE in settings?

0 Likes
Fuzz1

I Have no idea. How do I check this?

0 Likes
Fuzz1

I Found the enable lte and selected voice and data. How do I activate advanced calling?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you were able to select Voice and Data under settings on your iPhone then it is active on your account. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to select it on your phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fuzz1, receiving those messages is very important when we rely on texting for much of our daily lives. Let's work together to ensure that this is up and running again.

If you go to the settings, cellular, is the cellular data on? With the LTE is this set to voice and data?

Do you receive any type of error message or are you able to send iMessages?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes