I want to replace an iPhone 5s with an iPhone an older iPhone I own, as the 5s is broken?
jsp419

How can I replace one son's current iPhone with an older version? We have till October on this contract and I have a perfectly good iPhone 4 he can use if I can figure out how to change out the phones with Verizon. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to replace an iPhone 5s with an iPhone an older iPhone I own, as the 5s is broken?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can either activate it online or call Verizon CS and have them activate it.

0 Likes
Re: I want to replace an iPhone 5s with an iPhone an older iPhone I own, as the 5s is broken?
mama23dogs
Legend

AS long as it is a Verizon iPhone 4....

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Good point. Just assumed it was a Verizon iPhone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Say no more jsp419. You have come to the right place. There is two ways to do this. One would be with us over the phone or you can log into your my Verizon account and follow these steps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-switch-device-video/. Which would you prefer?
AnthonyMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jsp419

Thanks! I'll Try it myself first and call if I can't figure it out

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jsp419, we trust that you will get this figured out. Click the link below for more information and the steps on how to activate a different device on that mobile number:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/nso/enterDeviceId.do?&&intcmp=SearchBanner:activation%20-%20table...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes