I was lied to by Sales Rep
michlav

On January 12, 2020 I was searching for a new cell phone provider that would give me the best deal on upgrading my iphone 6.  After visiting Tmobile and ATT, I decided to call Verizon (a company I have been with for over 10 years) to see if they could beat or match their competitors deals.  When I called, the representative told me I could get an iphone 12 mini for free ($699 credit over 24 months) plus I would receive a $10 credit for auto pay and a $10 credit for loyalty after sending my iphone 6 in for trade.  She said my bill would jump from $76/mo to $86/mo, I agreed to upgrade.  On January 20 I sent in my iphone 6 (I was waiting for the box which finally came on the 20th) as soon as I received the return box.  Instead of the $29.16 credit each month I am now only receiving $8 and was told today that it was due to the iphone 6 not being returned to them before the 15th of January.  I DIDN"T EVEN GET THE RETURN LABEL UNTIL THE  20th!  So apparently, they won't fix this and I am out  $500 for a phone over the course of 24 months.  I am very unhappy and will not continue with Verizon. Usually their customer service is great, but not anymore.  So incredibly disappointing! 

0 Likes
Re: I was lied to by Sales Rep
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

michlav, keeping you with Verizon is a priority. Our goal is to provide you with a great sales experience, so we regret reading about the issues with the trade-in and promotions. We would like the opportunity to take another look at the situation and work toward a resolution. Please check your Private Messages for assistance. 

0 Likes
michlav

This has been resolved.  Thank you Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great new. I'm glad your issue has been resolved. If you need us, we're here 24/7. You have a good afternoon.

0 Likes