I will be on a cruise ship and want to know how to use my phone to play purchased music only
fra2new

I will be travelling on a cruise ship and do not want to use my cellular plan during the cruise. I do want to use my iPhone 5 to play music only. No calls or texts. I do not want it to be searching for a signal of any kind. Is this possible? And how do I set 'settings' to accomplish this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I will be on a cruise ship and want to know how to use my phone to play purchased music only
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you are in for a fabulous trip fra2new! We want to be sure you don't have anything to worry about except having a great time. You always have the option to put your phone in airplane mode. This will stop you from getting calls and texts and searching for a signal. You will still be able to listen to your music. Here is a link with those steps: http://apple.co/1LZkUbK
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I will be on a cruise ship and want to know how to use my phone to play purchased music only
fra2new

Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes