I6 video static only with front camera.
JAVAQUEEN01

I purchased this through Verizon in June. The video camera was working fine until about a week ago. No damage to the phone, it's in a protective wallet case.

Using the front facing camera to record video, the playback of the video looks fine, but all that comes out is static.  If I use the rear facing camera, it records fine. I have the current IOS.  Is there resolution to this other than having the phone swapped out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I6 video static only with front camera.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Since you purchased in June have you contacted Apple support to troubleshoo? Either by phone or if available going to your local Apple Store?

0 Likes
Re: I6 video static only with front camera.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAVAQUEEN01, I am sorry to learn that you are having the trouble with the front facing camera. I frequently use my front facing camera and would be concerned if this was happening to me. Has this ever worked before on the phone? Is there any liquid or physical damage? Does this happen with a particular application or just with the video option with the camera?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes