Re: IOS 9.0.1 Is it a good fix for all the bugs that were in 9.0 ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1952mike, we're definitely here to help with this and apologize for this inconvenience. Have you powered your device off/on since downloading the update to your device? Next, let's make sure that cellular data is enabled on for your applications in Settings>Cellular>Scroll down to applicaitons to enable data ON. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Loquat, we don't want music to interrupt any of your future phone calls. Let's get rid of that annoyance. Is this music playing from a play list that has been downloaded to your phone? Tap Settings>Music to see if music is enable on in your device? Keep us posted.

Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ios9-faqs/ for more facts regarding the recent software update.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1952mike

I've powered down and powered up. I've rebooted by simultaneously holding down the power and home buttons. I've spent at least four hours on the phone with Apple support. I've wiped all data from the phone twice. I reinstalled iOS 9 from iTunes once. None of this worked. Apple says it's some kind of bug in iOS 9 that they are working on an update to fix it. And yes, I have enabled cellular data in settings. The problem is that when I set each of the apps to use cellular data and navigate away from the settings page the apps reset themselves to not use cellular data. If there is something Verizon can do to fix this I'd be grateful.

Mike Alderman

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're still having issues with data, Natasha1985.Since the update have you tried a Network Settings Reset? Which make and model Apple device do you have?

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes