Re: IOS 9 causing Celllular Data Problems!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very good, Echo7. I normammly find myself learning my phone all over again with these updates. Glad to see things are working normally for you since the update.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tinabelle

Ever since I updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 9.0.2, my phone hasn't worked properly. I get notifications sporadically, my apps crash frequently and my phone freezes constantly. The real kicker? Now that Apple has produced this failure of an update, you are unable to restore your phone to previous versions because Apple's servers will not sign (approve) them. If Apple and Verizon are aware of the issues, what is being done to fix them? A simple Google search of "iOS 9.0.2 problems" will produce a plethora of Apple forum posts and general complaints regarding this issue. I am seriously considering ditching this phone and getting another.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tinabelle!

It saddens me to learn that you're having issues with your device. Let's gather some additional data to see what we can figure out. Are only certain apps crashing? What error message, if any, do you get? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps at this point? For example, resetting network settings, or restoring through iTunes or iCloud?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BigGrinns03

I am having a similar issue... except that when I am on the iPad 3, I go to the view account, enter correct apple id and password, and it shows no data plan (mine had run out and I hadn't renewed it) and won't allow me to add any!!!! I go to Verizon to add it .... and IT won't allow me either. System unavailable at this time... for DAYS!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigGrinns03,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us on the community forums! Sorry to hear about any trouble with adding new prepaid data to your device. I checked and everything is up right now for iPad prepaid, so you may indeed be experiencing a software issue. Have you attempted a soft reset (holding power and home til apple logo arrives), or a restore yet?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BigGrinns03

Yes. I even tried multiple credit cards and NOW I'm locked out. "Too many credit card updates"

Very frustrating! I've been on vacation for several days, unable to use my device as usual, my vacation is ending, and STILL unable to use it. So much for using a larger device. Just used my phone to get by and WORKED on getting this resolved .... To no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigGrinns03, I understand this being very frustrating. I would be frustrated as well. I am sorry to learn that you have not been able to use your device while on vacation. I would recommend when you have the time to connect the iPad to iTunes and update the software. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes