IPhone6 I send group messages and only 1 of the 3 people received it, why?
cabinfever13

Iphone6  I sent a group message and only 1 out of the 3 contacts received it, why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone6 I send group messages and only 1 of the 3 people received it, why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cabinfever13, I understand your concern about one person not receiving the message in the group message. I group message as well. Let’s get down to the bottom of this. The group message is it being sent via iMessage or text message? The one individual who is not receiving the message, do you know what type of phone they have? Can the individual who did not receive the group message can they receive an individual message sent from you? Please share the details.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cabinfever13

My son and daughter-in-law both have iphones, I think iphone5, I have the following on in my message settings: imessage on,send read receipts on, send as sms on,mms messaging on,group messaging on, filter unknown senders on. I can send them individual messages to each one, but when I put them on a group message they see everyones responses except mine I know they have imessage ON on their phones

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get these messages delivered. Are you able to send either of them individually a picture message? When you are speaking with the group are you connected to wifi or cellular data? Lets test these three things out & let me know the results.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes