Imessages
Marianne1959

I want to be able to see when one particular number has text exchanges with my daughter....but it's thru imessage...and we have different apple IDs. Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Imessages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marianne1959, parenting is quite challenging. Keeping track of communications adds another level of tasks. iMessaging is an Apple product that uses internet/data to send the messages. We do not have any access or control over the content or monitoring of iMessages.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marianne 1959, I know the importance of keeping tabs on your children. To view these type of exchanges you will need to subscribe to our Family Base feature. For more details, visit: http://spr.ly/6582BUjV2.

TrinetteW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marianne1959, parenting is quite challenging. Keeping track of communications adds another level of tasks. iMessaging is an Apple product that uses internet/data to send the messages. We do not have any access or control over the content or monitoring of iMessages.

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Get access to the device as requirement of the privilege of having the device.  That's the rule in our house.

You can get another Apple device and set it up with her AppleID, but you'll need the password which you probably don't have.

this has nothing to do with Verizon.

0 Likes