In June Jun 2015...I requested to cancel the Asurion insurance on 4 of my phone lines. I was still being charged until Jan 2016..(7 months) Why do i have to contact the Correspondence team to receive a credit for Verizons mistake?
Silvester_Knox

In June Jun 2015...I requested to cancel the Asurion insurance on 4 of my phone lines.  I was still being charged until Jan 2016..(7 months) Why do i have to contact the Correspondence team to receive a credit for Verizons mistake?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: In June Jun 2015...I requested to cancel the Asurion insurance on 4 of my phone lines. I was still being charged until Jan 2016..(7 months) Why do i have to contact the Correspondence team to receive a credit for Verizons mistake?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Silver.Knox, we're sorry to hear that the insurance feature was not removed when you requested it back in June of 2015. Did you contact us by phone, visit a store location or chat with us online to request that the insurance features be removed?

For your convenience, you may also manage your features and plan online at My Verizon by signing in as the Account Owner: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: In June Jun 2015...I requested to cancel the Asurion insurance on 4 of my phone lines. I was still being charged until Jan 2016..(7 months) Why do i have to contact the Correspondence team to receive a credit for Verizons mistake?
Silvester_Knox

I contacted Verizon in 25jun15 via the telephone.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Silvester.Knox - We want to ensure that everything is correct as it pertains to your account. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. Since this is a public forum visible by anyone, please edit or delete your comment so that your mobile number is not included in the message. I would like some additional details regarding this matter. Were you advised that a credit would not be supplied by a supervisor and therefore they stated that the next level to address your concerns regarding that insurance feature would be the Correspondence team?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes