Ios9 update
Laughc2

I downloaded IOS9 on Thursday to my iPad (I decided to wait on my iPhone)  - on Friday my data seemed to jump to 75% usage - this has happened before on an IOS update - anyone else experiencing this?  Thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ios9 update
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Laughc2,

We never want for you to have any data usage concerns. We're here to lend a helping hand and make sure have a handle on your data usage. Do you know about how much data you had used prior to the update? About how long did the update take? What plan are you currently on?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
orianna_gonzalez

I updated my iPhone 6 to the iOS 9 and now I can't access my cellular data. I'm only able to use my apps or acces the Internet if I'm at home or in a location with wifi.

0 Likes
Happy728

I have the same problem – my apps and Safari will not work on cellular I can only use Wi-Fi

0 Likes
Happy728

I was on the phone with support for an hour last night and still no  solution

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Try resetting new work settings (find it under General and Reset).

0 Likes
Dballard36

Tried this didn't work

0 Likes
Dballard36

Is there a fix?

0 Likes
Dballard36

Is there a fix for the cellular data issue that resulted from the ios9 update?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you've tried everything else then you might want to try a full restore to see if it helps. I haven't had any issues since updating to iOS 9 (well nothing like you all are mentioning. Just small glitchy things) but it seems like if nothing else you've tried works the last step to attempt would be a restore. Also contact Apple support if that doesn't work.

0 Likes