Iphone 6+. Lost simcard
Irina8277

I am traveling right now and I lost my sim card. How can I block sim card via online? Can I order new one on my home address?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6+. Lost simcard
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're still in the United States, stop by a Verizon Wireless store and get two issues solved in one go. Stop in and ask for a replacement SIM Card, explaining your situation. When Verizon swaps your SIM, the old SIM will become dead, and your new SIM will provide service to you again.

To answer your question if you're outside of the US - I suggest calling support or getting onto the live chat. They can suspend your service/SIM and also process a SIM Card shipment for you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Irina8277,

We want to make sure you are connected at all times. We can get a sim card sent out to you by mail, but it can take 5 to 7 days to recieve  in the mail. However you do have the option to go into a Verizon store to get it replaced.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Irina8277

Please send me new SIM card.

[removed]

Sent from my iPhone

Address removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Irina8277,

We want you to use your phone. If I wasn't able to use my phone I would not know what I would do. Let't get that sim car mailed out to you. Please send us a DM in order to access your account information.
JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes