Iphone 6 Problems Connecting to the Server
CLISAU67

For the last two months my iphone 6 struggles to connect to server and maintain strong signal. I have gotten the following two alerts.

1- Problem connecting to the server. Please check signal and try again.

2- Unable to check for updates

3- Local Brighthouse network seems to hijack my Wi-Fi

4- Phone volume is low. I have trouble hearing other people on the phone.

Is there a service/phone # I can call for support /direction.

Thanks

Clive [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Problems Connecting to the Server
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two months is too long to deal with any service issue, CLISAU67 and we want to make every effort to address your concerns. Thank you for all of the details.

Just for clarification, what services (data/talk/text) are being impacted by the signal issue? Is anyone else having the same trouble connecting to the server or hearing others on a call in the area? May we please have your zip code? You do have the option of contacting our customer care department directly at 1800 922 0204 for assistance or we can work towards a solution here in the forum. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CLISAU67

My zip code is 33614. No one else is having these issues. Again main issue is trouble connecting to server and lack of strong signal. Also having difficult time hearing the other person I am talking to on the phone.

Sent from Clive's iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLISAU67, these are great details regarding the experienced issues. Let's review there further. Regarding the connect to server issue, does this happen when you are connected to WiFi, or using 4G/3G Data?

Where does this message populate? Is this through a particular app or web browser?

Regarding the call volume, do you by chance have a phone cover, or screen protector on the phone itself?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes