Iphone 6 Voicemail set up
pwhighsmith

When I try to set up my voicemail, I receive the automated prompt that if I'm trying to access my own voicemail box to press the # button it then asks me to enter my voicemail number, I've tried my phone plus the area code, just my phone number, and my previous 4 digit pin for voicemail on my old phone and each time it tells me it's invalid. What do I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Voicemail set up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi pwhighsmith,

I apologize for the trouble your having with setting up your voicemail and I'd like to help. Which model device did you use previously? Here's a link with the exact steps to use http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-apple-iphone-6-upgrade/ and let me know if this worked for you.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Voicemail set up
safesax
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this problem too. I'm working with a Verizon rep now to figure out how to resolve it. My phone never asked to set up VM.

0 Likes