Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 6
annabelle65

My phone hasnt been wanting to charge since i got it last October! I have went through 5 BRAND NEW charging cords! Tonight when my phone was dying i plugged it in now my phone wont cut on. It shows the apple logo then switches to the battery sign. It will vibrate a few times go to my home screen and when i try to unlock it, it cuts back off to the logo screen then repeats over and over. I got the phone through the edge program and was wondering if ill be able to get a new one. Its been 6 months ive had this phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

If there is no physical damage, you are probably covered by the 1 year factory warranty.  You can call customer service at 800-922-0204 or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/verizon or on Twitter, @vzwsupport.

NoahSS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6
kaebfly
Leader

Should be covered under warranty if you got in October assuming there is no damage (liquid for example) that would void it. You wouldn't be able to get a new device until you paid that one off if it's an iPhone 6 but if it were an iPhone 6s you would be able to when it's been 1 year and at least 50% of the DPP was paid (someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the iPhone 6/6Plus was excluded as the annual upgrade program didn't start until the release of the S-series of iPhones). Also, if there were any damage to the device when turned in you would be charged a fee for it.

0 Likes