Iphone 6S Plus - "No Sim Installed" Constantly
TAYRIL23

Past few weeks I have constantly been receiving "NO SIM INSTALLED" on my Iphone 6S Plus. If I restart my phone it seems to resolve the issue for a while, but most of the time it goes back to no SIM installed immediately after rebooting. I haven't had time to go to a Verizon store and wanted to post here to see if this issue could be resolved without having to go in.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6S Plus - "No Sim Installed" Constantly
GlennS1

I had the same problem and the only solution ended up being to upgrade to the latest OS. I hunted all over in an effort to NOT do this as I didn't want the new OS, but had no luck. I haven't had the "No SIM" message since doing so.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6S Plus - "No Sim Installed" Constantly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TAYRIL23, I know how annoying it must be to continue getting that error message We definitely want to get this resolved for you. Have you checked the software for new updates? Have you tried using a new SIM card? They are free at your nearest corporate store. You can find one here >> http://vz.to/22bfj7Q

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes