Iphone 7 Plus
BRILOL59

My CC got charged yesterday. I haven't received a text or email like everyone else stating when my phone will ship. My status currently says still pending. It's scheduled to ship out on 10/5. When will my 128gb JB IPhone 7 Plus ( ordered 9/9 @3:30am) ship out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to have a confirmation of your upgrade order BRILOL59 . You can stay up to date online here via our website  http://vz.to/1MnlTAN .You can also contact customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to confirm the information on the website. 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lorac28
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also got charged yesterday from. And i checked my orders and there is finally a tracking number with FEDEX and it said it shipped yesterday. But the tracking number does not work...i've tried so many times already and nothing. But hey, at least it's something. It was suppose to ship on October 5 so i guess it's early? hoping it is. oh i ordered on Sept 9 @ 12:20am PST (when the site finally worked) I ordered 7 plus jet black 128 GB.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

It was a day after my credit card was charged before the email/tracking info was updated.  The VZW website was slow to update...

0 Likes