Iphone 7 + / UConnect & Newest Iphone Update
MeanMamaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the recent iPhone update neither my husbands iPhone 6 or my iPhone 7 plus will connect to my Dodge Journey 2013 Uconnect.  I have gone online and searched the problem... updated my Uconnect software in the Journey, reset all networks on my phone, rebooted phone, etc. and every time I attempt to pair with Uconnect (on either of our iPhones) it says "Uconnect not supported" ... my husband is still able to be connected to his 2017 Jeep Wrangler though.  Before the update I had not noticed any problems... but then I can't swear that I actually attempted to use the Uconnect for certain.  Last I know I used my phone in the car would have been a few weeks possibly....  since I usually text rather than call and the 2013 Journey didn't include the text capability it is hard to say for certain.  Regardless I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a fix for this or if anyone knows for certain if it was the latest iPhone update that messed it up or not?  Like I say I don't use it all the time, so if it doesn't work I guess I live with it, but it was a nice thing to have when I needed it.      Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 + / UConnect & Newest Iphone Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MeanMamaw,

Being able to connect in the car is a great convenience. Let's work with what we have. What happens when your husband attempts to connect to your Journey and you to his Wrangler?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes