Iphone 7 deal
ZAISAF74

Hi

For the new iphone 7 trade in deal, are you allowed to trade in two devices ? like two Iphone 4s for 600$ and buy a new iphone 7? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 deal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are all very excited with the great Trade In promotion with the purchase of the iPhone 7. I completely under you wanting to take advantage of getting the best deal ZAISAF74.

You can only trade in one device for the promotion per line. Trading in an iPhone 4S is not included on the promotion. But you can go to our trade in site http://vz.to/2axuwdS to see the appraisal value for those phones.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZAISAF74

is the iphone 5c included?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZAISAF74,

Getting a new phone can be so exciting! The trade in promotion makes it even better. Here are the trade in prices you can expect. The credit would be per line:

iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+ -> $650.00/$27.08 monthly credit

iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, SE -> $400.00/$16.67 monthly credit

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes