Iphone xs BOGO Promotion
JIAZHA60

I just added a line to my account last week. And I also bought a iphone xs max on device payment plan on the original line last weekend. And now I would like to order an iphone xs for the line just added last week. Does that line still qualify the $700 discount?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone xs BOGO Promotion
rcschnoor
Legend

No, the promotion requires both purchases to be made at the same time.

0 Likes
JIAZHA60

Thank for reply. But I have talked to two verizon sales representatives. They said that I can. But I want to double check.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

There are stories all over this forum where a Verizon "salesman" said one thing and it turned out the terms did not say what they claimed. Look for something in the terms of the promo stating "prior purchases do not qualify" which is normally in the wording of such offers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JIAZHA60, 

We want you to get the best pricing for your purchase, so we absolutely understand wanting to double check the information you received. We have a 14-day return/exchange period under which a new line of service would be covered. If you didn't take advantage of the promotion and you're still within 14 days of the add a line transaction, you do have the option to get the promotion. Did you initially purchase a phone for the new line? If so, was it done at a Verizon owned store location?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes