Is VZAccess Manager compatible with Yosemite?
wmfitzgibbon

Has anyone been able to get VZAccess Manager to work under Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite beta)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is VZAccess Manager compatible with Yosemite?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for asking, community!
http://vzam.net/
We appreciate the interest with Yosemite, but it is not available at this time.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings, wmfitzgibbon. thank you for inquiring about compatibility factors for VZ Access Manager. The following link will provide you with any available options to work with all supported MAC OS versions: http://www.vzam.net/

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
webradius
Enthusiast - Level 1

To put Verizon's non-answer to your question into plain English, no, VZAM does NOT currently support OS X 10.10 a/k/a Yosemite. I assume they'll get around to it by and by. Whether I'll patiently wait for them to do so is a good question. Most likely I'll drop the device from my plan. Your milage may vary.

Jeemo
Enthusiast - Level 1

A couple weeks later and still no support for Yosemite. This is causing big problems for me, I work exclusively via telecommuting! Would love to know once Verizon finally adds support.

0 Likes
wfatek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same problem and was told via the chat line to call customer service and lodge a complaint. Once they get enough complaints maybe they will do something about it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for asking, community!
http://vzam.net/
We appreciate the interest with Yosemite, but it is not available at this time.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ihop23947
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is pathetic verizon. What's going to happen come December 25th when thousands of people get new macs for Christmas and find out your service won't work??? Can you say AT&T?! Spend less money on those stupid commercials and fix this issue. I now can't buy a new computer for my business because your lazy IT department can't figure out how to make the two play nice? Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is truly unacceptable for such a large company. We are talking about an Apple product here. A very popular common sold all over the world product and it's incompatible with one of your core offerings.

Fix this please.

ihop23947
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still not fixed verizon??? Pathetic.

bulkbuyer324
Enthusiast - Level 1

Come on Verizon.  I have several systems waiting on you to fix this!  Why isn't the VZAccess Manager compatible with Yosemite still?  If you will not support Yosemite, say so clearly and soon so we can change products.

Javvie79

Yes, this is pretty frustrating.  I spend a lot of time on the road for work and, with this being non-functional with Yosemite, am basically crippled in terms of being able to be productive.  If not fixed soon will see whether the hospital system I work for will consider switching carriers.

0 Likes