Is it possible to upgrade my iphone XS to iphone 13 and keep my current non-5G plan at Verizon
Duffer33

I would like to upgrade my iphone xs to an iphone 13 without  upgrading my plan.  I would like a new phone, but after reviewing Verizon's current upgrade deals, they involve upgrading to a more expensive unlimited 5G plan.  Wondering if I can buy an iphone 13 directly from Apple, insert my iphone xs sim card and keep my current non-5G Verizon plan?

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to upgrade my iphone XS to iphone 13 and keep my current non-5G plan at Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, Duffer33! We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can today and provide you with accurate and concise information. First, please keep in mind that the iPhone XS is not a 5G device and the SIM cards are not compatible, so that option would not work. Second, for your plan compatibility, we would need to verify it, so we can provide you with correct information. Can you please send us a private message, so we can better assist you? 

0 Likes