Is the preorder delayed for iPhone 6 s models? No updates and it's well past midnight :/
Tjc07

IS there any update to preorder iPhone 6s models?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the preorder delayed for iPhone 6 s models? No updates and it's well past midnight :/
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The preorder hasn't opened yet (should be any minute now) so you still have time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is the preorder delayed for iPhone 6 s models? No updates and it's well past midnight :/
Tjc07

PPretty frustrating since I'm up specifically for this

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you sure the preorder isn't at 12:01 am pacific time (3:01 am est)?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Checked and that's what it is. It's 12:01 pacific time.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Midnight on the west coast, not east coast!

0 Likes
Miller0126

Goouck trying to get it! I had them and the check out button didnt work so after an hour and a half of checking checkout 1000x times, I got logged out of my account and of course when I logged back in GONE. Glad I took screen shots as they will be my first call in the morning! Hope you all were successful.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The preorder hasn't opened yet (should be any minute now) so you still have time.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Pre-order is complete! 

0 Likes