Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there a phone number where problems get resolved?? Address? Corporate #?
Unhappycustomer__

I cannot get anyone from Verizon customer service to resolve a problem. Had an iphone 4s which would not work. Had insurance so Verizon sent another 4s, we returned the old one but the new one did not work. Got another 4s sent again returned the old one, new one still did not work. Fed up and upgraded to a 5 and then get a bill from Verizon which after 12 people they said I sent the wrong phone back. REALLY??? I am sssooo upset with Verizon now. Have a 450 bill when they have rwo old 4s and I even offered to send back the last 4s which was upgraded and were told didn't need to return.... Oh yeah customer service throughout this whole process had told me they received the old phone and would credit the account, then didn't know why credit wasn't showing, told they would call me back, never did, etc..etc..etc.. After 12 people, then I get told a wrong phone was returned? Does anyone know where to file a complaint, get a phone number of someone who would help, have an address to send correspondence to?? Nothing on the website other than a customer service number which are the same people who say they are helping and DO NOT??? Maybe this post will actually get a response from Verizon ???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a phone number where problems get resolved?? Address? Corporate #?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! I am very sorry to hear of all the confusion about the phone that you had returned to us. We certainly want to do everything we can to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. I have sent you a follow request here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me. back so you can send me a private message https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613 and we can get started.

bryans_vzw
Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes