Israel
Alundmark1

I'm out of the country (USA)  in Israel. I have an international plan for the whole month of June 6- July 5th. I was able to use my iMessage using the wifi the first day I was here and make calls using data. Then on day two I suddenly got no service wherever we went. I am able to connect to wifi but my iMessage won't work or FaceTime and I have no service to make calls. Please help. Why is my phone not working. I have the iPhone 6.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Israel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Alundmark1

Despite the phone troubles I hope you are having a good time while in Israel.  We want to make sure you have a working phone. It is odd that one day it worked and the next day it didn’t.  I would like for you to look into a few things on the phone.

From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Cellular > Roaming.

Ensure the Voice & Data Roaming switch is turned on.

Also I would like for you to reboot the phone. While holding down the power key and the home button at the same time. Release both buttons when you see the Apple Logo. The phone will power on.

Please let us know how this goes.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Israel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Alundmark1

Despite the phone troubles I hope you are having a good time while in Israel.  We want to make sure you have a working phone. It is odd that one day it worked and the next day it didn’t.  I would like for you to look into a few things on the phone.

From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Cellular > Roaming.

Ensure the Voice & Data Roaming switch is turned on.

Also I would like for you to reboot the phone. While holding down the power key and the home button at the same time. Release both buttons when you see the Apple Logo. The phone will power on.

Please let us know how this goes.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes