Just purchased the iphone6 and can hardly hear when I get a call, despite volume up, bluetooth off and nothing obstructing device. This issue is all over the Web, come to find out. How to fix?
User_Ann

Just purchased the iphone6 and can hardly hear when I get a call, despite volume up, bluetooth off and nothing obstructing device.  This issue is all over the Web, come to find out.  How to fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just purchased the iphone6 and can hardly hear when I get a call, despite volume up, bluetooth off and nothing obstructing device.  This issue is all over the Web, come to find out.  How to fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, User_Ann. We want to make sure we get the volume on your phone working. Please verify there is not a piece of plastic covering your earpiece. Also verify there is nothing in the headset port.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Just purchased the iphone6 and can hardly hear when I get a call, despite volume up, bluetooth off and nothing obstructing device.  This issue is all over the Web, come to find out.  How to fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, User_Ann. We want to make sure we get the volume on your phone working. Please verify there is not a piece of plastic covering your earpiece. Also verify there is nothing in the headset port.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Just purchased the iphone6 and can hardly hear when I get a call, despite volume up, bluetooth off and nothing obstructing device. This issue is all over the Web, come to find out. How to fix?
User_Ann

Turns out there was a film on the glass side of the phone that I didn't even know was there! All is well now! Yay, cause I'm really liking this phone. Had a blackberry for ever. Thank you for your prompt response. Ann

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

User_Ann,

Yay, I am glad that your audio issue has been resolved! Please let us know if you are in need of additional assistance. We are here to help.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes