Keep emails on server after deleting from iPhone6
BOBL273

All of a sudden when I delete my emails from my iPhone 6 they are deleted from the server and do not show in Outlook. I need to keep the emails on the server for at least 90 days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Keep emails on server after deleting from iPhone6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BOBL273,

I know that would concern me too if I had not originally set it up that way. Let's see if we can figure this out. You would be able to change this setting for an email account within the Advanced Settings. That can be accessed by going to Settings, Mail, Contacts& Calendars, choosing the appropriate account and then Advances Settings. Here you will have the option to change the time frame in which these emails are deleted. Also, take a look here at Apple's Support page for more details https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201855.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Keep emails on server after deleting from iPhone6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BOBL273,

I know that would concern me too if I had not originally set it up that way. Let's see if we can figure this out. You would be able to change this setting for an email account within the Advanced Settings. That can be accessed by going to Settings, Mail, Contacts& Calendars, choosing the appropriate account and then Advances Settings. Here you will have the option to change the time frame in which these emails are deleted. Also, take a look here at Apple's Support page for more details https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201855.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes