Knowing that the consumer market would want an iPhone 6s or 6s plus, why hasn't Verizon sent in stock of the two devices to their retail stores?
Hwc212000

Knowing that the consumer market would want an iPhone 6s or 6s plus, why hasn't Verizon sent in stock of the two devices to their retail stores? It is really annoying that I wasn't planning on upgrading, but have to because of an acciden. That alone isn't the problem, the problem is my phone won't ship until October 12th.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Knowing that the consumer market would want an iPhone 6s or 6s plus, why hasn't Verizon sent in stock of the two devices to their retail stores?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Verizon can only have what Apple has available to give to them. Millions of people preordered at the same time. Expect millions go brave the stores today and the coming days to try and get their hands on one now. You have to know that it doesn't matter what phone it is, if it's a hot item and millions want it there will be shortages and some will have to wait. This isn't Verizon's fail at all.

0 Likes
Re: Knowing that the consumer market would want an iPhone 6s or 6s plus, why hasn't Verizon sent in stock of the two devices to their retail stores?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Btw, retail stores (at least most) did receive the phone in stock for today. How fast they sold out depends on the demand in the area that the store sales to. If you must have it today you can still check around to see if you can get it from other retailers. The Best Buy in my area still had 6s and 6s plus in stock. I had to go in to pick up a video game pre order for my son and out of curiosity went to check out the 6s plus just to see for myself if I really needed to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus to the s series. Rep went out of the way to tell me they had the 6s plus in all capacities and colors still in stock if I wanted to upgrade and tried to sell me on trading in my plus to go towards it. I'm still content with my plus but I called a friend that has a preorder pushed back to October so she could go ahead and get it today.

0 Likes