Latest software
Cowgirlmather

Just downloaded latest software on my iPhone 5s.  Now it's not working properly.  Can I delete the new update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Latest software
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cowgirlmather - Downloading the latest software should make your device function better. What is going on with your device? The new software you have downloaded cannot be deleted.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cowgirlmather

I can not connect to my home wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cowgirlmather-

I depend on my home WIFI so I can understand the concern. No worries, we will find a resolution. Can you please confirm if this is only happening with your home WIFI? Have you tested other WIFI networks? Please describe what happens when you try to connect to your home WIFI.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cowgirlmather

Thank You! I got it fixed!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so happy the issue was resolved for you, Cowgirlmather! That's awesome. Do you mind sharing what was causing this to happen to you? We'd really like to know in case others have the same issue. 

We're always here for you >> http://vz.to/1YwczP3

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes