Liquid damage Iphone 6
GregWeit23

I sustained some liquid damage to my iphone 6.  It still works, only issue is when I'm on an app with a light colored background, you can see the damage.  I have some basic $3 a month insur covg thru Verizon.  Any idea how much it'd cost to replace my phone?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Liquid damage Iphone 6
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The 3 dollar coverage is for extended warranty,  so your gonna be looking at full retail. Try this site. www.swappa.com, or craigslist, or even ebay and amazon.

0 Likes
Re: Liquid damage Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello GregWeit23. I regret to hear of the water damaged sustained to your iPhone 6. That is never good. Do you recall if you have our Total Equipment Coverage on your line? This coverage does insure your phone in case of damage, theft, and loss. If you do not have insurance, you can look at our Certified Pre-Owned http://spr.ly/6585BHji9 devices as well, or you can purchase a ny phone at full retail at any time. Thanks.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes