Locked Iphone 5
vikrummuldiar

Hi. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to register on Verizon even though I am not the user of Verizon.

I bought an Iphone 5 from a guy who had purchased in the U.S and ran Verizon network on it. I had been using it for

last 6 months but for strange reason it stopped detecting network. I was told by apple that Verizon has blocked it.

I have a white iphone 5 (imei # 990002814149595) running on ios8.2. I'll be glad if you can unblock the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Locked Iphone 5
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Locked Iphone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance vikrummuldiar. Let's get your Verizon iPhone 5 working again. Just to confirm, may I ask are you currently in the US? If so then what zip code are you in? Please elaborate on what you mean by "ran Verizon network on it". Do you have wireless service with us? As you share the details then we cacustomize solution for you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes