Lost in shipping...NO help from Verizon
tw22575

5/19 Purchased new phone IN STORE. They had no stock and offered to have it shipped to me 2 day mail.

6/3 Still no phone. UPS says its lost and to call Verizon. Verizon says they can cancel my "order" and I have to wait 8-10 days to re order something I already bought once. I have already paid fees and taxes once in the store. 

4 different representatives...4 different answers 

I only expect a fair and expedited solution. I have waited long enough for a 2 day shipment and would like some decent treatment as I have been a Loooong time customer. 

0 Likes
Re: Lost in shipping...NO help from Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't blame you for feeling frustrated by the mixed messages of 4 different representatives and 4 different answers. With lost orders, our refunds are processed through a specialized team for tracking purposes. I realize this methodology does not produce results on your side of the fence. Is there perhaps another eligible line on the account that an order can be placed on? 

-David

0 Likes
tw22575

David, I think you are completely missing the point. I don't want to order ANOTHER phone on a new line or other line. I have NOT been contacted or transferred to any specialized team. 

Verizon has majorly dropped the ball here.

I have not canceled the order yet. I have no clue what to do next.

Terrible customer service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tw22575. We definitely want to be sure to do all we can and provide the best next steps for you in this situation. I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes