Lost phone contacts on my Iphone 6s
jrdhh

I lost all my phone contacts and only have email contacts on my iphone 6s.  I am trying to restore from my verizon cloud, but am not seeing how I can do this.  When I first migrated to the new iphone 6 s, the contacts went over fine.  Then I got email set up and then the OS system upgrade and my phone contacts were gone and only left with email addresses, that I want in my email and not my phone contacts.   Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost phone contacts on my Iphone 6s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrdhh, keeping your contacts secure is crucial. Let's get them restored so they are there when you need them. Please go to the settings, iCloud, find the Contacts toggle switch and slide this Off and back On again. Once complete, please power the phone off and back on again so that the contacts restore.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrdhh

Hello -

I have done this, but it did not work.

I turned off all contacts in my email accounts as those are only showing email addresses and it is for any email address i have ever sent.  (Which I do not want in my contacts).   So turning them off, then I had no contacts.  I did as you mentioned, by turning off then on the contacts in the Verizon Cloud settings and then turning my phone off and back on.   I do not have backups enabled on the cloud as I didn't want it to delete all my contacts since none are showing on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrdhh, when on the home screen of your phone viewing your apps, do you see one that says Verizon Cloud or Verizon Clontact Transfer? If so, please delete this application. Then, let's have you go to the App Store and search Verizon Cloud to install from scratch please. Once ibstalled please select Open Verizon Cloud.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes