Marginal service while at home.
CHROME_YELLOW

When I signed up for this account several years ago, Verizon had the best service coverage in rural AZ which was important to me.

I also had great service in Metro Phoenix which is where I live.  I convinced all of my family to switch to Verizon service also.

Within the last few months, service has degraded to one-bar availability while I am at home with multiple dropped calls while stationary there.

Why is my service now so poor?

I need a good answer or I will be switching to another provider.  I've had it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Marginal service while at home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable network coverage is extremely important. To better assist you, please share more details regarding this problem. What happens when you move out of this location? What is the zip code in the location where you are having these issues?

Abraham_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHROME_YELLOW

I seem to have good service everywhere except near my home.

I am not the only person in my area with this issue.

Area zip code is 85021. Service delivery in this part of Phoenix is severely degraded.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to get reliable service. We do not see any reports for your location. What services are you having issues with (calling, text messages, or data)? How man bars of service do you have in this location? Is this happening both indoors and outdoors?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHROME_YELLOW

As I have already stated, my issue is with dropped calls while I am stationary in my home.

I am in my home at this moment and I have exactly one bar.

This is considerably degraded service from what we are accustomed to.

I have one friend in the area who was so frustrated she has already switched to T-moblie.

My next door neighbor is having same issue, we have all complained repeatedly.

0 Likes