Message+ app on MAC does not show send button
LARLUI36
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cannot find the send button on the message+ app on a MAC.  The OS is fully up to date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+ app on MAC does not show send button
LARLUI36
Enthusiast - Level 1

The keyboard I use has a numeric keypad. The enter key by the numeric pad does NOT work, but I have found that the return key by the alpha keys DOES work.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely convenient to be able to use your computer to send and receive messages. I understand your Mac software is up to date, the Message + app will be compatible with iOS 10.8 and newer. While in a message thread do you see the space at the bottom to enter text as well as a + button to the left to add attachments? This is the correct display. When you press the Enter key on the keyboard this will send your message in the app. Does this work for you?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LARLUI36
Enthusiast - Level 1

The keyboard I use has a numeric keypad. The enter key by the numeric pad does NOT work, but I have found that the return key by the alpha keys DOES work.

Thanks

0 Likes