Message + messages not received
PappyFlynn

I run a small route business off of iPhone X with Message+. No problem for years. Now messages send in Broadcast mode are not being received. Sent/Delivered indicator on message isn’t always accurate, so I have no idea who has actually received message. No rhyme or reason as to who doesn’t get text. Help?

0 Likes
Re: Message + messages not received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want things to work the way they are supposed to, PappyFlynn.  We will do all we can to help. Let's begin with a basic step. Please power your device fully off (not just a restart or sleep / wake cycle) and leave it off for a full minute or two. Power it back on and allow it to reconnect to all services. Let us know what happens with a broadcast message. 

-George

0 Likes
PappyFlynn

I’ve tried everything suggested on boards. Deleted app started over, cleared cache….etc etc. Been fighting this for two months. Random customers each week still not receiving messages. Very few are marked delivered, just sent. But several that just show sent are delivered. 

0 Likes
PappyFlynn

I have a business line and personal line on same phone. If I switch app phone number to personal line, most show delivered but some still aren’t. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

With all you have done you likely already checked this. Do you have "Send as SMS" turned on in the settings? For those whom you do not reach, are you able text them individually?

-George

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, PappyFlynn. Do you only experience the issues when you use the Broadcasting mode? Are you able to text properly for individual text messaging? ~Pamela

0 Likes