Mic isn't working for reacement phone (6 plus)
Jpbrock1

I broke my screen about a month ago and had a new phone sent to me in place of my old one through the insurance plan. Ever since I got my new phone, people tell me they can't hear me on their end when I try to talk on the phone. It sounds muffled and too quiet. Even my voice memos sound the same way. I don't want to have to pay to get a new phone again. I just paid for this one with my insurance. I've tried restarting the phone, I'm upgraded to the most recent system, if tried to clean the mic, I'm at my wits end and am a little irritated. Any suggestions would help, or ways to replace my phone without having to pay again. I have an iPhone 6 plus btw. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mic isn't working for reacement phone (6 plus)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how frustrating it can be when your phone isn't working the way it should be Jpbrock1. When did you receive the replacement device from insurance? Is there any physical or water damage to the phone? When did you notice issues with the audio on the phone?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you get a replacement phone and it doesn't work, you can send it back and get a different one without having to pay your deductible again. You just have to let them know of the issue right away.

0 Likes
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issue with my old iPhone 4 so I went to the Apple store and they admitted it was an issue with the phone and gave me a new one at no cost to me, try making an appointment via the apple store app

0 Likes