Mobile + Home Rewards savings error**please fix**
Kieuhnguyen99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the below error for more than one month and countless hours talking with the reps. Verizon should up the customer service game, every time I call they made me enroll via the text link, via the app, browser, steer to Fios customer service, and each takes more than 1.5 hours. It’s beyond frustrating

“Mobile + Home Rewards savings may be affected after pending account changes are made.”

0 Likes
Re: Mobile + Home Rewards savings error**please fix**
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We definitely want to make sure this is resolved for you. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes
Kieuhnguyen99
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send you a message? I contacted CS again today and they just repeatedly made me go through the same with no issue. It’s absolutely the worst customer service experience of any company. I would not recommend Verizon to anyone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kieuhnguyen99, 

We are so sorry for the confusion. We have sent you a Private Note. Please reply to that note and we can continue.

-Jenelle

0 Likes
vkchome5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same problem. I get "Mobile + Home Discount savings may be affected after pending account changes are made".

So many chats and phone calls no luck. so far. I switched 8 lines. big mistake.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here. Please provide us with more details as it relates to your scenario. -Joel

0 Likes
vkchome5
Enthusiast - Level 2

vkchome5_0-1673237242605.png

0 Likes
vkchome5
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, vkchome5! We're sending you a Private Note, so we can take a look at what's happening with your discounts. From there we can open your account and get everything taken care or right away!

*Chance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please, respond to our Private Note, so we can dig into the resolution for your discount together, Vkchome5!

*Chance

0 Likes