Mobile + Home rewards Error
NYCelyce
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried on my Ipad, and IPHONE to enroll in Mobile + Home rewards. After hours of help on the phone with both Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios reps, tickets have been created, with no results. Enrolled, un-enrolled, registered, unregistered, powered off and turned on devices...... I continually get the same message on an orange banner at top which stops me  from proceeding: "Mobile + Home Rewards savings may be affected after pending account changes are made" 

There are no pending account changes on either my mobile or home account. Can someone please help???

Re: Mobile + Home rewards Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NYCelyce, we appreciate all of your efforts and we are here to help. We want to make sure you are receiving the Rewards that you qualify for. Let's take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.  

0 Likes
WillNotComeBack

I have this same issue. I kid you not I spent 2 hours trying to resolve this with help over the chat. The apps kept crashing. The funny thing is I was already enrolled in this and I noticed that my bill went up even though I was guaranteed 2-years without a price increase. It turns out it was because they removed the Home+Mobile discount for no reason. They kept telling me I had to re-enroll to get the discount back by selecting Verizon up, then Home+Bundle etc.... only ever time I do I get that same stupid banner and I cannot re-enroll. This is actually the most terrible customer experience I have ever had. It is so bad that it actually feels like they are intentionally trying to make me give up trying to fix the issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, WillNotComeBack. It does worry us to hear you're having issues with the Mobile + Discount, and that it was removed before. We do want to make sure you receive any discount you qualify for, and we will make sure to help. Have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, then trying to enroll once more? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
WillNotComeBack

Yes. And I have spent hours chatting with reps who all say to uninstall and reinstall the app. They have also had me try the desktop version. On server different browsers. None of it works. I also cannot redeem my $100 gift card because the app crashes when I try to redeem it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app for this too. It does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to learn of the issues you have been having with your Mobile+Homw rewards discount. Have you made any plan changes to your Verison Wireless or FiOS account when this first started?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
drewdq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue?

0 Likes
tanyaborges1

I have the same issue, hoping someone has a solution to this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any pending concerns you have about the Mobile + Home Rewards. To better assist please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience. ~Vic

0 Likes
jj49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update.  I am having same issue.

I have Samsung Note 9.

My Verizon and Fios installed.  Both logged in.

It won't let me enroll.  It keeps saying "pending account change"

When I checked with both reps from FIOS and VZW, there is no change... Please help

0 Likes