Re: Mobile + Home rewards Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to look into this with you. Can you confirm the name of your plan for both Verizon FiOS, and Verizon Wireless? *Robert

0 Likes
jj49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Send me private message so I can reply to you with information

0 Likes
Snowhunter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. They can't fix. It's been over a year with no results 

0 Likes
Snowhunter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone received a resolution on this yet. Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand you're having the same type of situation going on with getting Mobile + Home Rewards. How long have you been seeing this in the My Verizon app? *Zaak

0 Likes
VerizonUser632
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am getting this same error

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonUser632,

That's never what we want. Our goal is to make sure we can get to the bottom of any issues for you and you can save what you should. Where are you seeing this error? Do you have any pending changes on either account?

-Andrew

0 Likes
justchiragpatel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. Out of my 6 lines, only one line is showing this discount of MObile + Home internet. Verizon opened ticket since last month and no answer yet. EVerytime I call them, i have to tell them same story again and again and same result all the time. Did I make mistake transferring from Tmobile? Looks like worst customer service i have ever seen.

Camilowsky

I have the issue where I cannot enroll since i get an error saying to try again later. No one can help, clueless customer service. Can someone from verizon on this forum can help?

0 Likes
david1023540

For everyone - I am just saying, this did not just happen to us. I have been battling for a long time as well and still nothing. I am actually on the phone with Customer Service now and have been on the phone for 3 hours! I think this is a Bellwether proceeding and we should take this up with through arbitration... I bet there are 100s of people and they do not even know!

0 Likes