More than 6 months down the road, still not getting $300 Rebates as Promised
yastin12
Enthusiast - Level 2

We switched to Verizon in early Jan 2021 when the BYOD, BOGO and $300 rebates were offered. It was surprising to see that Verizon honored rebates for all lines except for two. We have tried multiple times by calling Verizon but all in vain. Either we got hung up or given false hope of getting rebates posted to the account. Six months down the road there is still no progress in rebate status for the two lines. This was not what we have expected from Verizon. We are writing in this community hoping Verizon will hear our concerns regarding the issue. We would appreciate for answers and resolution. 

Re: More than 6 months down the road, still not getting $300 Rebates as Promised
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, yastin12! This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Our mission is to help and provide you with accurate information. We would love the opportunity to help you! Can you please send us a Private Message, so e can better assist you? 

Re: More than 6 months down the road, still not getting $300 Rebates as Promised
Flyeyes18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issue!  Got my new phones in Jan 2021, its almost July and I just had to call them AGAIN and now after this long they are saying 1 of my 2 phones sent in for trade-in was damaged somehow so now we won't be getting the promo at all.  I now am only getting 46 dollars for a perfectly working old Samsung that they now have and losing my $600 credit that they had offered.  I will be leaving Verizon AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!

0 Likes
ChickFilAye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I feel your pain. I would of never switch to Verizon if this is how they were going to treat me. 

0 Likes
yastin12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Customer Support, 

I searched for "private message" section in the Verizon web and couldn't find hence, I am reply to the post. 

We switched 9 lines to the Verizon on Jan 2, 2021. We had wonderful experience when we switched over. We also received the rebate tracking ID for all the phones during that time. All rebates came via email except for the two. The two tracking IDs provided to us were: 

We received just tracking and never got the rebate email for these and hence been trying to contact Verizon to resolve the issue. I can provide any information the Verizon needs in order to resolve this issue. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
yastin12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Customer Service, 

I have responded via private message long time 2 months ago and haven't heard back from you guys yet. I wonder if  you guys have forgotten. I want to cancel all the lines and go to another network if you guys cannot fix what was promised to us. Let me know . 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to lose you and will do everything we can to get this Rebate issue resolved.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
yastin12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sean, 

It's been 2 months since we had conversation on the issue. I was with you initially and then conversed with Rodney who assured me that the issue will be resolved ASAP, however, 2 months down the road haven't been updated. I wasn't expecting to wait for 2 months on the resolution after our conversation on Aug 26. 

Would you please...

Thanks, 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help, please meet me in a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes
yastin12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Cecile, 

I missed you yesterday. Please send me a note if you are available today. 

I look forward to. 

Yadav

0 Likes