Move voicemail from Deleted folder back to Inbox folder on iPhone
btflagrun
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello.

I have a voicemail in my Deleted folder that I would like to move back to my Inbox.  Does anyone know if there is a way to do that?

I know I can save it as an audio file, but that isn't what I'm trying to do.  I'm simply trying to move it back to my voicemail Inbox.  

Thanks for reading.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Move voicemail from Deleted folder back to Inbox folder on iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, btflagrun. I know how important it is to make sure you can recover the voicemail content and avoid further deletion from your voicemail. If you go Voicemail tab, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, you should have a "Deleted Messages" option that you can select. Then you click on the specific message that you wish to save, you should either get the option to select undelete or a red trash icon with a line through it. It can take a couple of minutes, but the message will be restored to your inbox. I hope this information helps. ~Pamela

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, btflagrun. I know how important it is to make sure you can recover the voicemail content and avoid further deletion from your voicemail. If you go Voicemail tab, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, you should have a "Deleted Messages" option that you can select. Then you click on the specific message that you wish to save, you should either get the option to select undelete or a red trash icon with a line through it. It can take a couple of minutes, but the message will be restored to your inbox. I hope this information helps. ~Pamela

0 Likes
btflagrun
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for replying.  The red trash icon with a slash through it worked!!  It just didn't make sense when I saw it.  Thank you!!  That's a life saver!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, btflagrun. We are delighted to hear that the step provided helped to resolve this issue. We hope you have a wonderful day. And if you ever need any assistance in the future, we are always here for you 24/7. 

*Cassie

0 Likes