Multiple Copies of SMS Texts
Starstruck56
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone7 and was texting a friend who has an iPhone6. We are both using the regular messaging ap.  One of the messages in the thread she sent to me came through on SMS (as opposed to apple messaging). I have now received dozens of duplicates of this one message. I tried re-booting my phone and she re-booted her phone and yet I keep getting copies of this one sms message. It is not showing up as repeated on her thread. Is there any way to stop it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple Copies of SMS Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Starstruck56, I would be annoyed to continue to get the same message. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble and would like to help solve your concerns. Please tell me, what zip code are you in? Also, let's go ahead and Reset Network Setting. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/ Please tell me if the trouble continues.

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Multiple Copies of SMS Texts
CLARRA1483

I have an Iphone 6 that is receiving the same message from a friend with an Iphone 6.  My zip code is 06824.

0 Likes