My 16 day old iPhone 7 battery
KMRFSMB

My battery discharges very fast today I turned the phone on with a full charge at 6"00 am and by 1:00 it was down to 30% charge.  Any ideas?  Can I have the battery replaced at an Apple store

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My 16 day old iPhone 7 battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@KMRFSMB

It’s important that your recently purchased iPhone 7 can maintain a good battery charge. I’m sorry if this hasn’t been your experience recently. I’d love to help.

You mentioned you recently purchased the phone just over 2 weeks ago. When did this problem with your battery life start? Had you recently downloaded any new apps or software updates just before this problem began?

Currently, how often do you use your device?

Heavy User

• Frequent use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Frequent use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Frequent web browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Frequent use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.

Moderate User

• Occasional, light, or no use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Occasional or light use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Occasional or light browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Occasional or light use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.

Light User

• Very light, or no use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Very light to no use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Very light to no browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Very light to no use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.

Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes