My 4s worked fine until i upgraded to IOS8. Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit against Apple?
jerryromano
Enthusiast - Level 1

My 4s worked fine until i upgraded to IOS8. Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit against Apple?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My 4s worked fine until i upgraded to IOS8. Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit against Apple?
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

For what? Is your 4s not running as smooth on iOS 8? To help your 4s run as smooth as possible, try these suggestions.

1. Leave 20% or more of your  internal storage space free. This helps to not constrain the system.

2. Get rid of unnecessary features. Yeah, some are cool, but they will bog down an older model phone.

3. Disable transparency effects. Toggle on "Increase Transparency" in Accessibility.

4. Toggle off "Background App Refresh".

Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: My 4s worked fine until i upgraded to IOS8. Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit against Apple?
jerryromano
Enthusiast - Level 1

I already had all of the features turned off, had 20% free, all transparency were turned off and a few apps were on refresh and now are all turned off.

Like I said, my phone worked fine until I installed IOS 8 and now the screen will freeze intermittingly and runs very slowly when searching it. In other words IOS 8 significantly diminished the operation of a perfectly good phone and Apple will not let you roll it back to IOS 7. They F’d up my phone intentionally to sell us all the latest model.

Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

I'm a member of 4 iPhone forums. I have not seen any other 4s complaints about iOS 8. Why do you come to a phone service forum for help? If you want iPhone help, go to an iPhone forum! iMore.com is a good one. Your problem has nothing to do with your Verizon service.

0 Likes