My IPhone Mini was likely stolen
Astronomer_Blankman

This has been frustrating. I joined Verizon Wireless about little over 2 weeks ago. Selected IPhone Mini as my device and wanted to pick it up from the local store but that option wasn't available so  I opted for same day delivery. I had to work that day but a relative would be in my house to accept delivery. Also a signature was required. The store that filled the order used a service called ROADIE to make the delivery. A sort of DoorDash of same day deliveries. When I got the notice that it was delivered I called home and and my relative went down to pick it up which was unusual because she said the doorbell never rang and certainly no one signed for it. I have been on the phone for that past 2 weeks with Verizon and they launched an investigation and after a week I hear nothing so I call and the most helpful operator told me the investigation was closed (they didn't contact me at all to tell me this). The result of their investigation, what little I know of it, is that the documents say it was signed for on delivery. Ok. By who? I have no idea. The operator who really tried her best to help me put it another investigation request and she told me that this request is basically me saying,"I did not sign for it and demand answers". 4 days and no word. I think the driver stole my phone. I wrote ROADIE a non implicating email asking for a reply but no response. I simply want this IPhone and the number erased from my billing because I don't feel like I should have to pay for it. I needed a phone so I opened another line on the account and ordered another IPhone which I was able to pick up in store. Any suggestions on how I can move forward with this? I feel like Verizon really didn't do a real investigation and want to wash their hands of it. 

0 Likes
Re: My IPhone Mini was likely stolen
Astronomer_Blankman

UPDATE : Resolved. Verizon came through on this one. Still I would like to know who signed for the phone because the records show it was signed for. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. That's not what we want you to go through. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear your phone was delivered, Astronomer_Blankman. If you look up the tracking number on the shipper's website, you'll be able to review who signed for the package. This way you'll be able to know exactly when it was delivered, and who received it. DavidR_VZW 

0 Likes