Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Iphone 5 is separating..The face where you tap is coming away from the bottom of it.
M2rpuz

My I phone  5 is coming apart.. The facing is pulling away from the bottom.. The light comes through the side on top..You have to really tap/push hard on the screen to make anything work.. The button at the bottom where it takes you back will not push to do anything.. Now the texting is going too.

sometimes the screen goes black when trying to answer calls or during calls.

Our phones are not ready for upgrade til August 2015.. My husband has not had any issues.

I have always kept mine in a waterproof casing (LifeProof)I purchased from Verizon at the same time we got the phones at our Local Verizon here in New Port Richey, Florida on HWY 19./at Gulfview Square Mall entrance.

I am going by there tomorrow for any support too. Any advice for me here?

Thanks so much in advanceSmiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Iphone 5 is separating..The face where you tap is coming away from the bottom of it.
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Try an Apple store in Tampa or Brandon, FL.  I hear Apple is the best source for repairs if desired.  (insurance by chance?)

0 Likes
Re: My Iphone 5 is separating..The face where you tap is coming away from the bottom of it.
Roxiee

This is EXACTLY what is happening to mine. It is out of warranty. Can you tell me how yours worked out or what steps you took? Mine is no longer under any warranty but I had it protected in 'fort knox" and it still separated. Thanks.

0 Likes