My Verizon data widget won't work on iPad mini 4
dlbutler1026

does anyone have a clue on how to fix this problem,   The Verizon data widget will not work on my notification tab, pl help

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon data widget won't work on iPad mini 4
Loquat
Master - Level 1

The last time my widget stopped working on my device I had to delete it and then reinstall.  That seem to fix the problem as I haven't had an issue since...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're stepping in to help you out dlbutler1026. I love being able to use my data widget to keep track of my data, so I can understand your frustration. Have you tried to unistall the app and then re-install? Check for any updates within the app itself? Keep us posted.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

I did try that, but again I got this message

-Doug

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

I tried uninstalling it, then I ran a cleanup utility. Restarted my device, downloaded the Verizon app again. It still will not work, please help.

-Doug

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

I tried this, doesn't work. The funny thing is, my iPhone is on Sprint Network, but when I add the Verizon app, it works fine. But won't work on my Verizon iPad mini 4. Huh?

-Doug

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

It says... Sorry, the Data Meter isn't available for your device. I using a iPad mini 4, should I be concerned it's not working for my device?

-Doug

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dlbutler1026,

We still aren't giving up on this. Is the tablet you are using connected to the cellular network? Or is this a WiFi only device? Please describe what it happening, and when. In the meantime, you can sign into My Verizon for your usage details.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

connected to both, meaning I do have the data enabled, but I am in the house so I suppose its using the WiFi.  Did I answer your question correctly?  thanks

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
dlbutler1026

just so I clear, it says...Sorry, the Data Meter is not available for your device.  You know when I pull down the notification window

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes