Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My charger
Stevan51

My charger stopped working, I've been charging my phone in the car. Is it possible to get it replaced

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My charger
Weth
Sr. Leader

Apple charger and cable come with 1 year warranty from Apple. If you are in that time frame, take it into an Apple store and you will get a new one. This is extended to 2 years if you bought AppleCare+. If you are outside this period, you are on your own and can buy Apple OEM or a third party replacement. These range in price from about $10 to $20.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I don't know that accessories have warranty after 30 days, but Apple might replace it, and if not you can get an OE charger aftermarket.

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

Apple charger and cable come with 1 year warranty from Apple. If you are in that time frame, take it into an Apple store and you will get a new one. This is extended to 2 years if you bought AppleCare+. If you are outside this period, you are on your own and can buy Apple OEM or a third party replacement. These range in price from about $10 to $20.