My family and I upgraded our phones in 2013 and they got androids while I got an iPhone 4 so why is there's eligible for an upgrade in May and mine not until January next year?
stephcleve

I'm very confused on to why the rest of my family is due for an upgrade this year and I am not eligible for another year when we last upgraded at the same time. Is it because I have an iPhone or for another reason?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My family and I upgraded our phones in 2013 and they got androids while I got an iPhone 4 so why is there's eligible for an upgrade in May and mine not until January next year?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stephcleve,

Oh no, I am sorry to hear your line isn't eligible to upgrade at the same time as the rest of your lines. All lines should be eligible to upgrade every 24 months, do you know if your lines are possibly eligible for Early Edge? Has your line been suspended? As that can cause the upgrade date to change as well.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My family and I upgraded our phones in 2013 and they got androids while I got an iPhone 4 so why is there's eligible for an upgrade in May and mine not until January next year?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Has an account holder made a change to your line without you knowing it?  I once had an issue with VZW which I called about.  The problem was resolved and they offered a $10/month loyalty credit.  What they didn't tell me at the time was by accepting that credit that I would be extending my contract an additional year...thus moving my contract end date as well as my upgrade date.  I quickly notice the change, call VZW, they removed the monthly credit and restored my contract end date and upgrade eligibility date to where it was suppose to be.  I obviously don't know if this is the situation in your case...but wanted to share how a simply change on a particular line can cause a lot of things to be offset...

0 Likes